Grace- One of the Happy Things



Grace- One of the Happy Things

What is the grace of God?
The grace of God is unmerited favour; a free gift which comes with love and forgiveness. You cannot earn it; you do not deserve it and God gives it to you even when you do wrong things. He runs out to meet you, puts the ring on your finger, the robe on your back, and kills the fatted calf for you. I know, it’s CRAZY and you do not deserve it, but He does it anyway because He is just that good.
  How do I receive it?
You receive it by accepting the death sacrifice of His Son Jesus made for YOU on the cross. Then, you repent of your sins, and ask His Holy spirit to cleanse you from it. In that moment, He wipes away all your guilt and shame and extends GRACE to you.

Song Jesus What a Beautiful Name Hillsong

In what way do I live in it?
I live in grace by receiving it as an anchor for my faith that Jesus will never forsake me, and by walking in the fragrant aroma of kind forbearance to others. Grace involves patience, kindness, and, on our part, humility. It takes thinking of others before yourself as a prerequisite.
Love never fails and grace never ends. In Christ there is grace and forgiveness for you and for me.

GRACE IS THE ATTITUDE OF THE LORD JESUS TO ME.





Comments

Popular Posts