earnest love

 A song of sincere love


A song including the lines of most of Psalm 26 

Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash




I have walked in my integrity

I have trusted in the LORD without wavering

Prove me, O LORD, and try me, test my heart

your steadfast love is before my eyes


I don't sit with men of falsehood 

or consort with hypocrites. 

I hate the assembly of evildoers, 

and wash my hands in innocence


I go around your altar

proclaiming thanksgiving aloud

and telling all your wondrous deeds 

For I walk in your faithfulness


O LORD, I love the habitation, 

of your house where your glory dwells

Do not sweep my soul away with sinners

Nor my life with bloodthirsty men


I will not sit with the wicked

in whose hands are evil devices

and whose right hands are full of bribes

Vindicate me, O LORD


But as for me...

I shall walk in my integrity

Redeem me and be gracious to me

My foot stands on level ground

In the great assembly, I will bless the LORD

Comments

Popular Posts