It’s Closet Sale Time!

 Hello beautiful people!


This month, I have finally tackled my wardrobe! After years of living away from home and not really getting rid of many things, I have finally let go of a lot of my dresses and skirts. 

”For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:“ (Ecclesiastes‬ ‭3‬:‭1‬ ‭ESV)‬‬

I created this post to be a form of online closet sale!

Here below are photos of the clothes I am selling.

If you are interested in buying anything, send me a message and I will arrange collection/delivery! (And the item/swill be ironed- these photos were taken when pulled straight of suitcases!)

Most of them are sizes 6-8 or XS to S, but message me for more info/pictures! 


£10
    
              
                                          £10
£5

£5

£8

£10

£20 (worn once) (one of my sister’s)

£10

£8

£10

£10

£15


£15  (only worn a few times)

Free!


£5



£5 (size 12 which I wore looser but would look lovely more fitted)

£8

£20 (only worn a few times)

£5

£10

£2

£10

£5

£8

£20 (new condition, worn only once!)

£15

£5

£10


£5

£8


Hope this is a blessing to some of you! 

x

Love,

Olusakin ❤️




Comments

Popular Posts