Treasures and texts



Today, I'm turning texts I've sent to a friend into a blog post.
I encourage you with the prayers and encouragement I sought from and gave to my friend.

...

Towards the end of 2022 my heart's cry was revealed in this simple reflection:

...

Very aware of my need for more passionate devotion

...

In Jan and Feb 2023, this desire has morphed from an ember to a flame:

...

May God increase our faithfulness, our love, and our passion for Him this year! 
You are so loved! ❤

May He give you passion and a vision for the people in front of you


... 

in all the sweetness and sadness of life's seasons:

...


It's intense, experiencing grief...but I am...quiet in my spirit

Yeah, I have felt deep peace 

...

Jesus, please bring light and clarity to [their lives. 
Reveal... your will in dreams and visions of the night supernatural revelations that speak of who you are and what you are calling them to. 
Pour out your abundance of peace upon them. 
Thank you, Lord, for your peace and that they lack no good thing. 

We praise You Jesus.

...

...keep seeking Him. The light is there if we can only take it. He promised to be a light to our feet, and He is faithful to His word

...

I need to choose Him above it all. He simply wants me to Abide in Him this year, and right now, that means waiting for His promises to be fulfilled. 
Anna waited until she was 84 (see Luke 2:36-40), I have to be content to just be His and Adore Him because He is worthy even though I don’t have everything I wanted and [in spite of] what I have I had to lose.

Nothing comes close to Him. 

...

[Pray] that God will fill my heart and bring me fulfilment with himself

Heart is hurting, but being touched by His joy again and again. He’s so kind and gentle.

...

God says He’s restoring my fortunes so I believe it… and it’s time to dance again

...

You’re so precious.

You’re doing really well!

Well done princess 

God smiles over you and will lead you on in His dance of life.


I hope you glimpsed Jesus in these raw reflections. May His glory come upon you and give you peace x



Comments

Popular Posts