You are enough


I'm going to enjoy sharing as I abide with the Lord. I don't need to prove anything. I have Him, and He is my 'enough'. He means I am enough.

Just that is what I want to share. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, if you are in Christ Jesus, if you have been made new and are His child, you are enough. 

And if you do not yet know Jesus, please allow me to introduce You to the most wonderful One I know, the only Saviour, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 

He died for you to save you and free you from sin, shame, guilt, and eternal separation from Him, winning righteousness, peace, joy, victory, hope, and eternal life. He rose again and ascended to the Father's right hand, where He reigns. One day He will return, and we will dwell in His palace, in the very courts He walks in today forever and ever. Amen.


Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. (John 14:1-3 NKJV)

💗


Photo by Bartłomiej Balicki on Unsplash

Comments

Popular Posts