Abiding and seen ~ pt.1

 



Abiding and seen ~ the Words 

the God who sees

...

Genesis 33:20 ~ So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered.”

Psalm 119:18 ~ Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.

and the God who sees so wonderfully supplies our needs:

Matthew 5:8 ~ “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

Mark 8:25 ~ Then Jesus laid his hands on his eyes again; and he opened his eyes, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.

John 3:3 ~ Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 20:29 ~ Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

1 Corinthians 2:9 ~ But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 

Hebrews 11:1 ~ Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. 


Comments

Popular Posts